Message to all our customers:
Open for business and staying alert
Lewington’s are now open for service bookings, all non-essential plumbing & heating works and quotation appointments for new works. And, because of our commitment to good health and safety practices, you can book with confidence. Read more about our safety measures here.
What are Lewington’s doing to keep you safe?
If you are currently self-isolating or have symptoms of Covid-19, please let us know when booking an engineer’s visit. This is for your own wellbeing as well as that of others and will enable us to plan the safest approach.
All staff at Lewington’s have been instructed and kept updated on our stringent health and safety policy. As standard practice this includes:
- Requesting that customers clear any working areas to prevent cross-contamination
- No handshakes on arrival
- Maintaining a minimum of 2 metre distance from customers
- Using PPE such as face coverings and gloves where appropriate
- Observing strict hand hygiene pre-arrival and post-visit through the use of hand gel
- No contact with household items other than those required to complete the work
- Opening windows or doors where possible to maximise ventilation
We ask that you support us in adhering to these practices during these extraordinary times.
Our engineers have also been instructed to self-isolate for 14 days if they display any symptoms of Covid-19.
If you have missed your annual boiler service during this period. Book now by calling 01858 433 333 or by using our simple online booking system.