UPDATE FOR ALL OUR CUSTOMERS 05/11/20:
OPEN FOR BUSINESS AND STAYING ALERT
In line with government guidance, Lewington’s continue to be open for emergencies, service bookings, all non-essential plumbing & heating works and quotation appointments for new works. And, because of our commitment to good health and safety practices, you can continue to book with confidence. Read more about our safety measures here.
If you have booked an engineer’s visit, it is extremely important that you contact us to rearrange your appointment in the following circumstances:
- You or anyone in your household tests positive for Covid-19.
- You or anyone in your household develops symptoms of Covid-19 such as a new persistent cough, loss or change in sense of taste or smell or a high fever.
- You have been asked to self-isolate by the NHS Test and Trace app or any other source.
All staff at Lewington’s continue to adhere to our stringent health and safety policy as we enter the new lockdown period. As standard practice this includes:
- Requesting that customers clear any working areas to prevent cross-contamination
- No handshakes on arrival
- Maintaining a minimum of 2-metre distance from customers
- Using PPE such as face coverings and gloves where appropriate
- Observing strict hand hygiene pre-arrival and post-visit through the use of hand gel
- No contact with household items other than those required to complete the work
- Opening windows or doors where possible to maximise ventilation
To keep us all safe, we ask that you support us in adhering to these practices during these extraordinary times.
Our engineers have also been instructed to self-isolate for 14 days if they display any symptoms of Covid-19.